During the STARTUP phase, we will work together to review your needs and requirements as regards the project. You can also formulate your expectations of the project in the short term alongside the results you are expecting the management system to achieve in the long term. We can also establish requirements prior to selection of a certification body. We also review the conditions for a successful project. After all, what we are embarking upon is a change process, with everything that entails. We appoint a project manager, and you appoint a management system officer. The management system officer becomes our contact person during and after the project, and this is the person who works with Clarendo to run improvement work in the long term. We prepare the IT tool TIM with information about your company, along with selected documents and lists on the basis of the standard you selected.
Think about the following questions.
- What is the main reason as to why you are choosing to introduce a management system?
- What results are you expecting?
- How will the management system have a positive impact on your profitability?
- What are your thoughts as regards choosing a standard?
- Which criteria are important when it comes to choosing a certification body?
- At your company, who would be suitable as an officer for the management system, and what features do you think are important?